Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 891458
Document List search returning incorrect results
Last modified: 2013-02-25 23:06:22 EST
Description of problem:
Document list search is returning incorrect results when doing multiple continuous searches.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to the document list on a Project with multiple documents and where its documents reside under directories.
2. Make sure the "Exact Match" checkbox is not checked.
3. Do a search for a partial word contained in the name or directory of a file.
4. Make sure the above search returns results.
5. Change the search term and hit Enter to search again.
The returned results include some files that should not be there. From my tests it includes documents that were initially returned in the first search (Steps 1-3)
The search results on step 5 should only return documents that contain the search term in the text entry.
committed into master:
VERIFIED with Zanata version 2.1-SNAPSHOT (20130107-0032)