Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 895810
Review Request: glassfish-legal - Legal License for glassfish code
Last modified: 2013-06-03 15:29:54 EDT
Spec URL: http://gil.fedorapeople.org/glassfish-legal.spec
SRPM URL: http://gil.fedorapeople.org/glassfish-legal-1.1-1.fc18.src.rpm
An archive which contains license files for glassfish code.
Fedora Account System Username: gil
I'm not going to get too meta here and discuss the viability of trying to describe the license of a package which just contains license files. That might be fun some other time though. :)
= Review =
- rpmlint checks return:
glassfish-legal.src: W: invalid-url Source0: glassfish-legal-1.1-src-svn.tar.gz
Safe to ignore.
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (CDDL or GPLv2 with exceptions) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream (manual diff due to SVN checkout)
- package compiles on f19 (noarch)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
Thanks for the review
New Package SCM Request
Package Name: glassfish-legal
Short Description: Legal License for glassfish code
Branches: f18 f19
Git done (by process-git-requests).
glassfish-legal-1.1-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
glassfish-legal-1.1-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
glassfish-legal-1.1-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository.
glassfish-legal-1.1-1.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository.
glassfish-legal-1.1-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository.