Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 905271
"Draft" watermark does not display in Table of Contents page in PDF
Last modified: 2014-11-17 21:20:09 EST
Description of problem:
In PDF documents, there is no "draft" watermark in table of contents page, and only part of "draft" can be seen in some pages.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a document with $publican create --name=test
2. vim en-US/test.xml, edit <book status="draft"> and set show_remarks:1 in publican.cfg
3. Build the book in PDF format, then check the watermark.
1. "Draft" watermark does not display in Table of Contents page in PDF document.
2. Only part of "draft" can be seen in some pages.
1. "Draft" watermark should be displayed in Table of Contents page in PDF document.
2. The whole part of "draft" can be shown in all pages, and hope they have the same position in each pages.
HSS-QE has reviewed and declined this request. QE for this bug will be handled by IED.
e8ee65f..ecb6f83 HEAD -> devel
verified with publican-3.1.5-0.fc19.t61.noarch
The fix for this bug has been shipped in publican 3.2.0