Filed from caserun https://tcms.engineering.redhat.com/run/52543/#caserun_1882956
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
This case is optional only for those who have multiport graphics (4-port,
8-port or so) in possession. If you have not such card please remove this test
case from your run.
1. Ensure the 'nomodeset' kernel parameter is not set in your bootloader
2. Ensure the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf does not exist, or is a valid file that
uses the valid driver.
3. Plug as many monitors as graphics outputs you have.
4. Shut your system down entirely, then start it up again.
5. Login a X session.
6. Run gnome-display-properties
1. Try to change resolution, hit Apply.
2. Try to rotate different screens, hit Apply.
3. Try to change possition of screens, hit Apply.
No hotplugging, monitor arrangement will not refresh until you run xrandr, or open the display preferences, or hit "Detect monitors" in that dialog.
Verify that rendering on all outputs is ok, with no visible corruptions or
drm backport should solve that one
Vasiliy please verify within the Radeon HD 7660 test run.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.