Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 907776
[User Portal] Run Once - VNC - console is still SPICE
Last modified: 2013-06-11 04:32:20 EDT
Created attachment 693285 [details]
Description of problem:
[User Portal] Run Once - VNC - console is still SPICE. Run Once dialog from Administration Portal makes console VNC, so this issue is in User Portal only.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. a VM in User Portal
2. Run Once -> console VNC
3. dumpxml|ps aux for kvm args|open console
it is not VNC type but still SPICE
in Administration Portal this works OK
ic159 (3.0 ok), si26.1 (3.1.2 - not ok)
Couple of comments (tested from RHEL6.4 FF17):
* after Run Once -> vnc for console - args for qemu-kvm contain now correctly '-vnc $ip:$port'
* i cannot open in any way vnc console in User Portal (in Extended view the button is gray, in Basic view there is _NO_ 'Double click for console' while hovering over the VM's icon
* in Basic view, Console: contains SPICE (this is nonsense in this context)
* in Extended view, I cannot open console options in any way as button is gray
Thus unable to use VNC console in UP.
switch it back to "assigned" as I discovered that the fix is no longer valid because of other changes that were made since it was marged. the fix should be merged and tested again.
sf13.1 - looks good, although I get mime file instead of popup but that's another BZ i think.
3.2 has been released