sx-2.14 has been released:
* Tue Jan 27 2013 Shane Bradley <email@example.com>- 2.14-0.0
- Fixed issue where hostname was used in cluster summary for services.
- Fixed parsing error with sosreports file sos_commands/devicemapper/lvs_-a_-o_devices.
- Changed the output written to cluster service summary so that only service information and not resources printed.
sx-2.14-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing sx-2.14-1.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
sx-2.14-1.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.