Description of problem:
When attempting to download a zip file for a version/locale, there is no visible progress to build the zip file and downloading.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
For all project iterations that don't have a project type set.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in and go to a project iteration with no project type set.
2. Click on the "Documents" link.
3. Click on "Download All Zip Files".
4. Confirm the download.
A dialog opens up that tries to show progress, but no progress bar is visible. Cancelling the download causes an error.
The download should show the progress bar and after completion should download the zip file automatically.
Implemented a few improvements:
- Downloading is now only allowed for 'Podir' or 'Gettext' projects.
- If a project iteration does not have the right type (or the type is not set), the zip file download button will be disabled and its tooltip will inform the user why it is not allowed.
- downloading zanata.xml (or the zip file containing this file), will now include the project type. In case of Podir, the type will be changed to Gettext to allow for smooth uploads.
All these in addition to get Zip file download working again.
Tested with Zanata version 2.2-SNAPSHOT (20130225-1231)
Unspecified project version and project types other than podir, gettext can still generate zip files.
Implement restriction for files download in workspace document list view
Verified on Zanata version 2.2-SNAPSHOT (20130226-1241)
VERIFIED with Zanata version 2.2-SNAPSHOT (20130226-1241)
Closing VERIFIED bugs for Zanata versions <= 3.1.