Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 914362
php-pear-HTML_Template_PHPLIB: FTBFS in rawhide
Last modified: 2013-08-07 09:52:14 EDT
Your package php-pear-HTML_Template_PHPLIB failed to build from source in current rawhide.
NOTE: build logs are cleaned up after 1 week
For details on mass rebuild see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Mass_Rebuild
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 19 development cycle.
Changing version to '19'.
(As we did not run this process for some time, it could affect also pre-Fedora 19 development
cycle bugs. We are very sorry. It will help us with cleanup during Fedora 19 End Of Life. Thank you.)
More information and reason for this action is here:
*** Bug 992765 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
* Wed Aug 07 2013 Remi Collet <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 1.5.2-1
- update to 1.5.2
- define metadir, fix FTBFS #914362
- rename HTML_Template_PHPLIB.xml to php-pear-HTML_Template_PHPLIB.xml
- keep doc in /usr/share/doc/pear
- fix README role and encoding in %%prep