Description of problem:
1. Keyboard shortcut for Help->Contents should be F1, and not Ctrl H as per
2. Help->Contents opens in Mozilla and not yelp.
3. Icon missing for Help->About.
4. Help->About screen looks nothing like others (redhat-config-services for
example, or Nautilus).
5. Help->About does not list version?
Sorry for the lame bug report, I am a newbie.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
The version shipped with RedHat 9, not too sure how to use the command line to
get the version... yet!
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start redhat-config-nfs
Actual Results: Help Menu inconsistent with HIG 1.0
and inconsistent with other RedHat apps.
Expected Results: More consistency.
I don't want to change this behavior.