Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in
autoconf 2.69. c++-gtk-utils appears to use an earlier version of
autoconf, preventing its being built. This can be fixed in of three ways (In order of preference):
1. Work with upstream to migrate the package to autoconf 2.69.
2. Rerun autoconf or autoreconf in %prep or %build prior to running
3. Apply the patch at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/aarch64/c++-gtk-utils/c++-gtk-utils-aarch64.patch
which updates config.guess and config.sub to recognize aarch64.
c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
c++-gtk-utils-2.0.16-2.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.