Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in
autoconf 2.69. httrack appears to use an earlier version of
autoconf, preventing its being built. This can be fixed in of three ways (In order of preference):
1. Work with upstream to migrate the package to autoconf 2.69.
2. Rerun autoconf or autoreconf in %prep or %build prior to running
3. Apply the patch at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/aarch64/httrack/httrack-aarch64.patch
which updates config.guess and config.sub to recognize aarch64.
httrack is now using autoconf 2.69 as default version in latest 3.47.19 release (http://mirror.httrack.com/historical/httrack-3.47.19.tar.gz), and build issues should be fixed.
do not hesitate to contact me if you still have troubles building.
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
httrack-3.47.26-2.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
httrack-3.47.26-2.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing httrack-3.47.26-2.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
httrack-3.47.26-2.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
httrack-3.47.26-2.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.