Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in
autoconf 2.69. libhocr appears to use an earlier version of
autoconf, preventing its being built. This can be fixed in of three ways (In order of preference):
1. Work with upstream to migrate the package to autoconf 2.69.
2. Rerun autoconf or autoreconf in %prep or %build prior to running
3. Apply the patch at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/aarch64/libhocr/libhocr-aarch64.patch
which updates config.guess and config.sub to recognize aarch64.
1. Upstream is unresponsive for about 4 years now.
2. Added autoreconf in %prep:
* Build for f19: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=405557
* Build for rawhide failes:
- Due to bug #924938 -- waiting for its resolution (added dependency)
3. Please test f19 build with aarm64
Bug #924938 closed. Now libhocr build for rawhide is done as well:
Please close if ARCH==aarm64 is OK now.
Nobody shouts, looks good. Closing.