Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in
autoconf 2.69. libifp appears to use an earlier version of
autoconf, preventing its being built. This can be fixed in of three ways (In order of preference):
1. Work with upstream to migrate the package to autoconf 2.69.
2. Rerun autoconf or autoreconf in %prep or %build prior to running
3. Apply the patch at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/aarch64/libifp/libifp-aarch64.patch
which updates config.guess and config.sub to recognize aarch64.
Building with (2) in rawhide: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5309077
Added missing dep on autoconf:
And automake... autotools =(.
I'll push to F-18...
libifp-18.104.22.168-14.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
libifp-22.214.171.124-14.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing libifp-126.96.36.199-14.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
libifp-188.8.131.52-14.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
libifp-184.108.40.206-14.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.