Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 926253
nurbs++: Does not support aarch64 in f19 and rawhide
Last modified: 2013-07-05 12:40:16 EDT
Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in
autoconf 2.69. nurbs++ appears to use an earlier version of
autoconf, preventing its being built. This can be fixed in of three ways (In order of preference):
1. Work with upstream to migrate the package to autoconf 2.69.
2. Rerun autoconf or autoreconf in %prep or %build prior to running
3. Apply the patch at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/aarch64/nurbs++/nurbs++-aarch64.patch
which updates config.guess and config.sub to recognize aarch64.
Closing. As stated on other bug 924960, submitter did not respond to request on how to test. I do not have access to this architecture, so cannot fix.
I don't if you read this so I post it here :
as pointed out in this thread :
The better solution is:
* Added: BuildRequires: autoconf, automake, libtool, pkgconfig
* In "%prep" added: autoreconf --install --force
anyway I also can't test it if works because I still don't have a koji for aarch64