Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 926463
ruby: Does not support aarch64 in f19 and rawhide
Last modified: 2013-05-29 23:37:07 EDT
Support for the ARM 64 bit CPU architecture (aarch64) was introduced in
autoconf 2.69. ruby appears to use an earlier version of
autoconf, preventing its being built. This can be fixed in of three ways (In order of preference):
1. Work with upstream to migrate the package to autoconf 2.69.
2. Rerun autoconf or autoreconf in %prep or %build prior to running
3. Apply the patch at http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/aarch64/ruby/ruby-aarch64.patch
which updates config.guess and config.sub to recognize aarch64.
This seems to be relevant upstream bug: http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8331
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing ruby-184.108.40.206-8.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
ruby-220.127.116.11-8.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.