Description of problem: On install one may be lead to create a new user with a UID or GID of less than 1000
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Follow initial steps and then click "Begin Install".
2. When the install is starting, select the "Create User".
3. Fill out all the relevant information and then choose "Advanced"
4. In the "Advanced User Configuration" check the box for "Specify a user ID manually;
5. Click on either - or +
Actual results: The UID or GID shown will be 500 if you click the - or 501 if you click the +.
Expected results: Since UID should be 1000 or greater the results should be either 1000 or 1001.
anaconda-19.15-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing anaconda-19.15-1.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
anaconda-19.16-2.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
anaconda-19.16-2.fc19, python-meh-0.22-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.