Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 9338
bugs in wuftpd-config
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:54 EDT
-tab user classes:
- click on "add limit" results in a crash of the application
- added classes cant be modified/checked
- if you try to select directors over the "select"-button, there come
the following pop-windows:
- error: could not find mime type application/octet
- error: no mime types installed
(the installation was a "install everything")
- no help button found
- screen layout completly other than printer-config/isdn-config
extra menu file is somehwo unclear, why its there and why you have
to use it for saving of the changes
- add limit crash: Known problem, working on it.
- modifying added classes: Works for me
- select button: This is actually a bug in KFileDialog in kde2libs. It's fixed
with the current version of kde2libs.
- help button: Yes, there's no such thing yet. Right now, all the help you get
are the tool tips (just keep the mouse over something for a while). Will be
fixed in time for 6.2final.
- screen layout/file menu: Yes, that's because wuftpd-config is based on an
older tool. I don't think I'll have the time to change that, but it's on my
> - modifying added classes: Works for me
who to do it? i could find a edit button. or do you just have to click on ?
its not intuitiv enough.
This stuff should be fixed in kwuftpd (in the KDE2 CVS tree), which is the
successor of wuftpd-config.