Rawhide contains and f19 will get Django-1.5 instead of Django-1.4.x soon.
If you're not sure, if your package is compatible with Django-1.5, please change
If I don't hear anything against it, I can do the rebuild in the week after Apr 22nd.
Mailed upstream. Waiting for a reply. Will update accordingly.
Not received an update yet. Should I change the requires Matthias?
Well, to be absolutely sure: yes, please change the requires. Or you'll wait and see, if someone files a bug.
Asked question on upstream tracker. Should get a reply this time.
The pypi version 1.0.1 isn't compatible with django 1.5. Updated requires for rawhide:
In between, rawhide went to Django-1.6, and the python-django version 1.6 is sitting uin updates-testing for f20.
Aye. But this version of the software isn't compatible with django > 1.4 yet. The dev version is, but upstream hasn't made a new release yet.