Spec URL: http://anujmore.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/rubygem-annotate/rubygem-annotate.spec
SRPM URL: http://anujmore.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/rubygem-annotate/rubygem-annotate-2.5.0-1.fc19.src.rpm
Description: Annotates Rails/ActiveRecord Models, routes, fixtures, and others based on the database schema.
Fedora Account System Username: anujmore
Additionally, mock builds:
rpmlint gives this:
rubygem-annotate.noarch: W: no-documentation
rubygem-annotate.noarch: W: no-manual-page-for-binary annotate
rubygem-annotate.src:47: W: macro-in-comment %gem_dir
3 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 3 warnings.
which I assume are safe to ignore.
I'll take this one for a review.
* Execute test suite
- It seems that there is available test suite in upstream repository. Could
you please execute it? You can find small how-to here 
- There is no separate LICENSE file. Could you please ask upstream to include
- Since there is no separate LICENSE file, I would suggest to move the
README.rdoc, which contains some licensing information, into the main
- Could you please ask upstream about clarification of their license? The
"Released under the same license as Ruby" is a bit vague, since Ruby itself
changed license from "Ruby or GPL+" (used until Ruby 1.9.2) to "Ruby or
BSD" (for Ruby 1.9.3 and newer).
- Please note that the license should contain "or" instead of "and" in any
* Raketasks are probably not needed
- Could you please ensure, that the migrate.rake file is useful for the gem?
I would say, that it has its purpose, when the gem would be used as Rails
plugin, but that is not our case.
Ping? This review seems to be staled ...