Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 960957
Vm cannot be created from template when quota is Enabled
Last modified: 2016-02-10 15:15:42 EST
Description of problem:
When the DC is in enforcing quota mode. a VM cannot be created from template.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. set DC to "Enforce" quota mode
1. create VM (vm_1) with at least one Disk
2. create Template (tm_1) from vm_1
3. create VM (vm_2) from Template tm_1
UI is stuck. vm_2 not created
Verified in rhevm-3.2.0-10.26.rc.el6ev (sf17).
Followed reproducer steps from comment #0 to verify:
1) data center quota mode set to Enforce
2) created VM1 with a disk
3) created Template1 from VM1
4) created VM2 from Template1
VM2 was successfully created (verified for both types - Desktop VM and Server VM).
3.2 has been released