Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 961159
[RFE] No defined separation between environments that are not along the same promotion part
Last modified: 2014-06-19 15:07:46 EDT
Description of problem:
This is sort of a small detail, but it is polish.
If a user has environments across multiple promotion paths defined in katello and then attempts to create a system, there is no delineation separating the separate paths.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In katello, ACME_Corporation, create environment "hello" with a prior environment of "Library"
2. Create environment "goodbye", with a prior environment of "hello"
3. Create an environment "buongiorno" with a prior prior environment of "Library"
4. Create an environment "mi scusi" with a prior environment of "buongiorno"
5. Observe in the katello UI that these are, indeed, two separate promotion paths.
6. Go to foreman Hosts > New Host; attempt to select an Environment ID from the dropdown; view results
There is no delineation or separation of the two promotional paths.
A line or something which indicates the environments are for separate paths.
cwelton agreed with above closing