Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 961168
Review Request: jsonp - JSR 353 (JSON Processing) RI
Last modified: 2013-06-05 21:33:34 EDT
Spec URL: http://gil.fedorapeople.org/jsonp.spec
SRPM URL: http://gil.fedorapeople.org/jsonp-1.0-1.fc18.src.rpm
Description: JSR 353: Java API for Processing JSON RI.
Fedora Account System Username: gil
This package is needed for jersey JAX-RS 2.0 (JSR 339) production quality Reference Implementation
= Review =
- rpmlint checks return:
jsonp.src: W: invalid-url Source0: jsonp-1.0-src-git.tar.xz
Safe to ignore.
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (CDDL or GPLv2 with exceptions) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream (manual diff okay, due to git source)
- package compiles on f19 (noarch)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- -javadocs ok
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
Thanks for the review
New Package SCM Request
Package Name: jsonp
Short Description: JSR 353 (JSON Processing) RI
Branches: f18 f19
Git done (by process-git-requests).
jsonp-1.0-2.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
jsonp-1.0-2.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
jsonp-1.0-2.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository.
jsonp-1.0-2.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository.
jsonp-1.0-2.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository.