Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 961244
If joined via adcli, leave --remove doesn't work
Last modified: 2013-08-01 23:46:20 EDT
If realm join was done via adcli, and not 'net ads join' then 'realm leave --remove' doesn't actually remove the computer account from the domain.
[stef@stef ~]$ realm leave --verbose --remove borg.thewalter.lan
Password for Administrator:
* LANG=C LOGNAME=root /usr/bin/net -s /var/cache/realmd/realmd-smb-conf.1PNQWW -U Administrator ads leave
Enter Administrator's password:
Failed to leave domain: Unable to fetch domain sid: are we joined?
! Leaving the domain borg.thewalter.lan failed
* Removing entries from keytab for realm
* /usr/sbin/sss_cache --users --groups --netgroups --services --autofs-maps
* Removing domain configuration from sssd.conf
* /usr/bin/systemctl restart sssd.service
* Successfully unenrolled machine from realm
Pushed fix to realmd and adcli git master.
adcli-0.7.2-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
realmd-0.14.3-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing realmd-0.14.3-1.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
adcli-0.7.2-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
realmd-0.14.3-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.