Created attachment 750630 [details]
Description of problem:
if you uncheck the "collapse snapshot" when importing a vm we will always see the disks as thinprovision.
checking the "collapse snapshots" back will keep the view on thinproviosion.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create and export a vm with preallocated disk or one preallocated and one thinprovision
2. remove the vm from the setup
3. storage tab -> select export domain -> vms -> import the vm
4. go to the disks tab: the view should show the disks original allocation
5. uncheck the collapse snapshot box -> disks change to thinprovision
6. check the collapse snapshot -> disks become grayed out with thinprovision
when we uncheck the collapse snapshots, the disk allocation is shown as thinprovision
we need to show the disk's actual allocation until the user manually changes them.
Additional info: screen shots
ovirt 3.4.0 alpha has been released
verivied on 3.4.0-0.2.master.20140112020439.git9ad8529.el6. Disk's actual allocation preserved no matter if collapse snapshot checked or unchecked.
Closing as part of 3.4.0