Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 965176
repos do not have 'listing' file
Last modified: 2015-05-04 21:30:56 EDT
The CDN has 'listing' files which katello uses to allow repo enabling. When a subscription is added to a distributor and that manifest is imported into another katello org, the pulp repo must have a 'listing' file in order to allow repos to be enabled.
These listing files need to be created somehow in pulp.
1. import Red Hat manifest for RHEL into katello
2. enable a repo, sync content, create a CV with that repo
3. create a distributor
4. attach subscription covering above repo
5. export manifest
6. import manifest into second org in same katello
7. set CDN url in katello to point to https://localhost/pulp/repos/<org 1>/<environment>/<content view>/
8. go to enable repos page and note unable to drill down to repos due to missing listing file
useful when we start to support inter-satellite-sync
the listing files are now currently produced by pulp and exist in all the directories in the tree under http(s)://example.com/pulp/repos/*
Moving this to be tested during MDP3, not critical for MDP2 success story
QA Verified in Satellite-6.0.3-RHEL-6-20140508.1
This was delivered with 6.0.3, which is the Satellite 6 Beta.
This was delivered in 6.0.3, the Beta version of Satellite 6.0