Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 965890
[RFE] Allow adapter parameters to be set per-document
Last modified: 2013-11-26 22:34:43 EST
Description of problem:
Some documents of the same type may need to be handled differently in order to be parsed sensibly by Zanata. There is no consistent way to make an automated decision about how to treat each document, so it is necessary to allow parsing behaviour to be set and stored per-document.
- sensible defaults should be used for each document type
- a dialog should be available when uploading a document to set parameters for parsing
- a dialog should be available to maintainers to change the parameters for an existing document
- changing parameters for an existing document should trigger re-parsing of the document to update the source strings. A warning should be shown with an opportunity to cancel the parameter change, or to proceed with re-parsing.
Added ability to set parameters during source document upload through the website, for new and existing source documents.
Not yet implemented (will move to separate bugs):
- setting parameters during upload from cli and maven client
- dialog to change parameters without an upload (with re-parsing)
Moved additional features to separate feature requests.
VERIFIED with Zanata version 3.0.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT (20130710-1218)
Closing VERIFIED bugs for Zanata versions <= 3.1.