1. Proposed title of this feature request
Add new column to audit_log SQL table for stack trace
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Add a new column to the audit log table which can contain a stack trace (e.g. excaption.getStackTrace()).
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Add new column to the audit_log table that will allow logging entities to store a stack trace.
6. List any affected packages or components.
The Red Hat Support Plug-in for RHEV
7. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
*** Bug 954003 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Verified on is12
# psql -U postgres -d engine -c "select column_name from information_schema.columns where table_name='audit_log'" | grep call_stack
Password for user postgres:
This bug is currently attached to errata RHEA-2013:15231. If this change is not to be documented in the text for this errata please either remove it from the errata, set the requires_doc_text flag to minus (-), or leave a "Doc Text" value of "--no tech note required" if you do not have permission to alter the flag.
Otherwise to aid in the development of relevant and accurate release documentation, please fill out the "Doc Text" field above with these four (4) pieces of information:
* Cause: What actions or circumstances cause this bug to present.
* Consequence: What happens when the bug presents.
* Fix: What was done to fix the bug.
* Result: What now happens when the actions or circumstances above occur. (NB: this is not the same as 'the bug doesn't present anymore')
Once filled out, please set the "Doc Type" field to the appropriate value for the type of change made and submit your edits to the bug.
For further details on the Cause, Consequence, Fix, Result format please refer to:
Thanks in advance.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.