Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 967552
[RHEVM-RHS] Repetitive statements in warning message while removing bricks from volume
Last modified: 2016-04-18 06:07:39 EDT
Created attachment 753605 [details]
Screenshot of RHEVM UI, showing warning statement while removing bricks
Description of problem:
While removing bricks from a volume, the warning message has repetitive statements.
(i.e)"Are you sure you want to remove the following Are you sure want to remove the following Brick(s)??"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
RHEVM 3.2 [3.2.0-10.26.rc.el6ev]
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Try to remove a brick from a volume and look for the warning message
"Are you sure you want to remove the following Are you sure want to remove the following Brick(s)??"
"Are you sure want to remove the following Brick(s)??"
Attached the screenshot of the error
Verified this bug with RHEVM 3.3.0-0.34.beta1.el6ev and glusterfs-184.108.40.206rhs-1
Steps to Verify
1. In a 3.2 compatibility Data Center created a 3.2 compatible gluster-enabled
2. Add 2 RHS Nodes to this cluster
3. Using RHEVM UI, Create a distributed-replicate volume with 4 bricks, (2X2)
4. Started the volume using RHEVM UI
5. Tried removing the brick and there was a warning message as expected in correct way(i.e) error messages are present only once not repetitive
Moving this bug as VERIFIED
Closing - RHEV 3.3 Released