Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 968266
Data can't be restored for an exsisted diy app
Last modified: 2015-05-14 19:20:04 EDT
Description of problem:
If trying to restore data to an existed diy app, the data won't be restored.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create a diy app
#rhc app create diy1 diy-0.1
2.Change data in local repo(such as change diy/index.html) and git push
#rhc snapshot save diy1
4. Change data in local repo again (such as change diy/index.html) and git push
The data are not restored after snapshot restore finised.
The data should be restored as same as step2.
It works well when restoring data to a new app.
Couldn't reproduce in devenv_3284; I performed the following steps:
1. Created a diy-0.1 app
2. Modified diy/index.html in the app
3. Git push the modification, verify changes
4. rhc snapshot save the app
5. Modified diy/index.html in the app
6. Git push the new modification, verify changes
7. rhc snapshot restore the app
8. Verify the changes from #3 were effective
Please try again in devenv_3284 and let's see if the bug was resolved by a previous commit.
It works on latest INT(devenv_3287), move it to verified. Thanks.