Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 969816
yumex' Clean Unused Requirements option doesn't work for just installed packages
Last modified: 2013-10-12 00:27:19 EDT
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Turn on 'Clean Unused Requirements is active by default' in Edit | Preferences menu
2. Check 'Clean Unused Requirements' in Options menu
3. Try to install some package which leads to some dependency packages to be installed
4. Don't exit Yumex upon complete
5. Check just installed package for erase and apply
You will see only the package you select to erase, no dependency packages newly installed with it.
The list with the package selected for removing and all the unused requirements.
If you exit and relaunch Yumex and try to erase just installed package 'Clean Unused Requirements' works correctly: Yumex will lists the package having been applied to remove and all unused dependencies installed with it.
Looks like something is not initialized right after everything is cleared after transaction is ended, I will look into it.
yumex-3.0.12-1.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
yumex-3.0.12-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing yumex-3.0.12-1.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
yumex-3.0.12-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
yumex-3.0.12-1.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.