Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 970579
Different left menu between page that ends with .do and .pxt in category "Channels"
Last modified: 2013-10-01 17:53:48 EDT
Description of problem:
Pages contain different left menu (without some items) in "Channels". This problem have only page that ends with .pxt (perl).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
always - link to new features in 5.6
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Channels -> Software Channel Management -> [channel] -> Managers
2. Subscription Management -> Software Channel Entitlements -> [choose channel - Systems Subscribed/Regular Consumed ]
Left menu doesn't contain items: Manage Repositories, Distribution Channel Mapping
Left menu contain all items
commited fix into spacewalk master: 47d17447c1c1dee9a3626b981e00e4288c118178
I've also added links to Software Crashes and Physical Systems on Systems tab
Created attachment 791363 [details]
screenshot of left-menu
I created new bug bz1003530 for comment 4.
The left-menu is displayed correctly on Channels pages (all items of menu is shown).
Verified on spacewalk-java-2.0.2-25.el6sat.noarch
missing links fixed in spacewalk.git: 35a56d1a0e5ec2764262f73193398d3d4b7bfae7
Created attachment 802719 [details]
VERIFIED on spacewalk-web-2.0.3-16.el6sat, but bz1003530 is here still.
REPRODUCED on spacewalk-html-1.2.7-22.el6sat (Sat5.4.1)
- Channels -> Software Channel Management -> [channel] -> Managers - this page is now java page.
- Subscription Management -> Software Channel Entitlements -> [choose channel - Systems Subscribed/Regular Consumed ] - fixed
- old logo on top of page - fixed
- wrong text in footer "Red Hat Network release" and year 2012 -fixed
- lost name of organization in top gray bar - still missing
Satellite 5.6 has been released. This bug was tracked under the release.
This bug was either VERIFIED or RELEASE_PENDING (re-verified prior shortly
Moving to CLOSED CURRENT_RELEASE.
Text from Upgrade Erratum follows:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.