Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 970667
vdsm-reg UI integration re-write
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:36:42 EST
ovirt-node of 3.3 introduces a complete new UI framework.
A new implementation of user interaction should be written, disconnecting the implementation from vdsm-reg.
oVirt Engine Registration
Engine Host: _____________________
Engine Port: _____443_____________
[x] Use SSL
[x] Engine is >= 3.2 (may be not required if we can detect this automatically)
[ ] Ignore current CA trust
Enable SSH user/password Access
[ ] Enable ssh password access.
* No fallback to http, protocol is explicitly selected.
* If engine is >= 3.2 do not execute vdsm-reg but perform registration directly.
* If ignore current CA trust download CA certificate and present fingerprint even if CA already exist.
* Separate the tabs between engine registration and ssh access.
* Modular clean implementation.
* Conventions similar to ovirt-host-deploy.
I recommend not to move to post until will be somewhat ready.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 994451 ***