Description of problem:
When some metric gets disabled in Schedules, it shouldn't be displayed in a table in corresponding tab.
It's native RHQ behavior.
Measurement metrics work so, but trait metrics don't.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable any Measurement metric in Schedules for any resource
2. Swith to the Tables tab
3. In the Schedules tab disable the Measurement metric
4. Swith to the Tables tab
5. Repeat actions for Trait metric
1. Metric has been enabled. Its collection has started
2. Enabled metric is present in the table
3. Metric has been disabled. Its collection has stopped
4. The disabled metric has gone from the table
5. The disabled metric has gone from the table
4. OK. The disabled metric has disappeared
5. NOK. The disabled metric is still here, despite its value doesn't update
Bulk closing of old issues now that HRQ 4.9 is in front of the door.
If you think the issue has not been solved, then please open a new bug and mention this one in the description.