From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030313
Description of problem:
While trying to insert data from an external file, I am unable to get a valid
(active) OK button even though I have selected the file to insert from.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start OpenOffice.org Calc
2. Position to cell C3
3. Insert -> External Data
4. Click "..." to select file.
5. Select file with tab-separated data, click Insert.
6. Select "Text CSV" in "Select Filter" window, click OK.
7. Everything looks good in "Text Import" window, click OK.
8. Back on the External Data window, try to click OK.
Actual Results: The OK button is not active. All I get is a beep when I try to
Expected Results: The OK button is active and when I click it, the external
data will appear in my spreadsheet.
This is an upstream bug, the dialog is ambiguous but cannot be used to
insert this type of data. Use Insert->Sheet instead.