Bugzilla will be upgraded to version 5.0 on a still to be determined date in the near future. The original upgrade date has been delayed.
Bug 971828 - List of users wasn't showed correct utf-8 string in detail of organization
List of users wasn't showed correct utf-8 string in detail of organization
Status: CLOSED CURRENTRELEASE
Product: Red Hat Satellite 5
Classification: Red Hat
Component: WebUI (Show other bugs)
560
Unspecified Unspecified
unspecified Severity unspecified
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Jan Dobes
Pavel Studeník
:
Depends On:
Blocks: sat560-lowbug
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2013-06-07 07:04 EDT by Pavel Studeník
Modified: 2013-10-01 17:53 EDT (History)
4 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version: spacewalk-java-2.0.2-2
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2013-10-01 17:53:26 EDT
Type: Bug
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Pavel Studeník 2013-06-07 07:04:28 EDT
Description of problem:
I created user and for field Real Name I used utf-8 characters. I looked on page /rhn/admin/multiorg/OrgUsers.do?oid=1 and field "Real Name" was showed incorrect. But other pages showed data correct.

For example: "+ěščřžýá" -> 		+ěščřžýáíé, 

I found this problem on satellite 5.6 and 5.5

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
spacewalk-html-1.9.22-9.el6sat.noarch

How reproducible:
always

Steps to Reproduce:
1. create user that contains some utf-8 chars
2. go to list of users in organization - Admin -> Organizations -> [choose organization] -> Users 
3. url: /rhn/admin/multiorg/OrgUsers.do?oid=1

Actual results:
incorrect format

Expected results:
correct format
Comment 1 Jan Dobes 2013-06-11 12:59:37 EDT
fixed in spacewalk master: df7ef7cedff6651c3c5f3ba3ca456a599fdd1e3d
Comment 4 Clifford Perry 2013-10-01 17:53:26 EDT
Satellite 5.6 has been released. This bug was tracked under the release.  

This bug was either VERIFIED or RELEASE_PENDING (re-verified prior shortly
before release). 

Moving to CLOSED CURRENT_RELEASE. 

Text from Upgrade Erratum follows:

Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.

For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.

If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2013-1395.html

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.