Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 972302
Can't quit using 'q' in Diagnostics and Support Info
Last modified: 2013-11-28 06:58:01 EST
Description of problem:
It doesn't work when you press 'q' to quit in Diagnostics and Support Info as the prompt info says.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install ovirt-node-upstream.
2. Check fdisk-l in Diagnostics.
3. Press 'q' to quit when viewing output as the prompt info says.
4. Press F8 to get support info.
5. Select one log file and Enter.
6. Press 'q' to quit when viewing output as the prompt info says.
After step3&step6,it doesn't quit when you press 'q'.
After step3&step6,it will quit when you press 'q' as the prompt info says.
I guess that we didn't update the wording when we switched to use the widget (instead of less).
A fix for this has been posted at http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15535/ and merged.