Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 973268
ticketmonster-cordova (2.3.0.ER1) iOS contains a debugging alert box
Last modified: 2014-03-03 19:27:35 EST
Created attachment 759694 [details]
Final Order screen with alert
Description of problem:
When completing an order either 'By Location' or 'By Category' and click the 'Buy' button, then a debugging alert appears.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Open the ticketmonster-cordova in XCode and make an order 'By Location' or 'By Category'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the ticketmonster-cordova in XCode
2. Compile it and open it on the iPhone simulator
3. Select 'By Category'
4. Select Sporting
5. Select Brazil vs Italy
6. Select Toronto: BMO Field venue
7. Select Tue 12 November 2013 show date
8. Select 03:00 show date
9. Click to book
10. Select B Premium gold reserve section
11. Fill amount 199.5
12. Fill email firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Click checkout
14. Click Buy
The final order should appear
After investigating the source code, it seems that the alert box appears in case of trying to fulfil an invalid order (e.g when the quantity number is high).
In conclusion the alert box correctly appears and it is not a bug.