Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 974221
unmute not unmuting eveverything mute mutes
Last modified: 2013-12-04 18:22:35 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Fedora 19 with XFCE
2. Add the audio mixer to a panel
3. Right click the panel icon and Run Audio Mixer to get a better view of what's going on
4. Right click the panel icon and select mute
5. Right click the panel icon and unselect mute
When I select mute Master, Headphone, and Speaker all get muted. When I unselect mute only Master gets unmuted.
If mute is going to mute Headphone and Speaker in addition to master then unmute should unmute them as well.
I think this is upstream bug:
Still an issue in Fedora 20.
Workaround: I can unmute (and mute) all 3 with the "mute" button on my Apple keyboard. Note sure if this works for other keyboards.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1017448 ***