Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 976583
certain values for setup_rewritten in cartridge's managed_files.yml does not remove the files expected
Last modified: 2015-05-14 19:12:18 EDT
Description of problem:
Assume we have:
in metadata/managed_files.yml in a cartridge.
When migrating this cartridge, an existing directory /var/lib/openshift/<UUID>/<CARTRIDGE>/versions/* are not deleted
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create an application from a cartridge with the above manifest requirement
2. bump up a cartridge version in the manifest, install it
3. migrate the application created in step 1.
/var/lib/openshift/<UUID>/<CARTRIDGE>/versions/* still exists
(Be sure that the cartridge does not put new files in the same place during the migration.)
/var/lib/openshift/<UUID>/<CARTRIDGE>/versions/* is cleaned up appropriately.
Fixed in https://github.com/openshift/li/pull/1665
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/li
Bug 976583 - migration did not handle directories from setup_versions
Checked on devenv_3398,
1. Modify the managed_file.yml as the comment#0
2. Upgrade the packages and modify the
to reflect the fix.
3. Run rhc-admin-migrate script with option --ignore-cartridge-version
4. After migrate, check the $OPENSHIFT_PHP_DIR/versions/shared/configuration/etc
[root@ip-10-114-219-87 etc]# cat php.ini |grep MIGRATE
[root@ip-10-114-219-87 etc]# cat conf/httpd.conf |grep MIGRATE
The managed_file versions/* have been rewrited.
Move bug to verified.