Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 977322
rest-api: Missing node <snapshot_states> in /api/capabilities
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:40:46 EST
Description of problem:
/api/capabilities doesn't enumerate states which can snapshots have
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to <rhevm_host>/api/capabilities
2. Search for statuses of snapshots
No enumeration of snapshots' states
patch posted upstream:
This bug is currently attached to errata RHEA-2013:15231. If this change is not to be documented in the text for this errata please either remove it from the errata, set the requires_doc_text flag to minus (-), or leave a "Doc Text" value of "--no tech note required" if you do not have permission to alter the flag.
Otherwise to aid in the development of relevant and accurate release documentation, please fill out the "Doc Text" field above with these four (4) pieces of information:
* Cause: What actions or circumstances cause this bug to present.
* Consequence: What happens when the bug presents.
* Fix: What was done to fix the bug.
* Result: What now happens when the actions or circumstances above occur. (NB: this is not the same as 'the bug doesn't present anymore')
Once filled out, please set the "Doc Type" field to the appropriate value for the type of change made and submit your edits to the bug.
For further details on the Cause, Consequence, Fix, Result format please refer to:
Thanks in advance.