Description of problem:
Running the jcr2vfs migration tool results in the error "could not find or load main class ...libs.aether-api-1.13.1.jar".
$ sh runMigration.sh
For example: ./runMigration.sh
- Working dir should be the directory of this script.
- Java is recommended to be JDK and java 6 for optimal performance
- The environment variable JAVA_HOME should be set to the JDK installation directory
For example (linux): export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
For example (mac): export JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/Home
Starting migration app...
Error: Could not find or load main class ...libs.aether-api-1.13.1.jar
Error occurred. Check if $JAVA_HOME (/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-22.214.171.124.x86_64) is correct.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Get and unzip the jcr2vfs migratool.
2. Execute "sh runMigration.sh"
Above error displayed.
This issue is not appearing with latest community bits, so maybe it was fixed in mean time or the productization process introduced this error. I will wait for DR6 to see if the error is still present.
Closing as the issue is fixed in 6.0.0-DR6.