Description of problem:
Error refreshing hardware page: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'int'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/details.py", line 1307, in hw_selected
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/details.py", line 2905, in refresh_disk_page
iotune_read_bytes_sec = disk.iotune_read_bytes_sec / 1024
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'int'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start virt-manager
2. create new virtual machine, select "Network Install (HTTP, FTP or NFS)"
3. enter install URL (URL to RHEL-6.4 was entered)
4. do not modify RAM/CPU (1024 MB / 1 CPU)
5. let virt-manager to create a disk image, use default values
6. check "Customize configuration before install" and click on "Finish"
7. Select disk (labeled as "Disk 1")
error message with traceback
disk configuration can be modified
This is fixed upstream:
Author: Cole Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Apr 20 18:37:34 2013 -0400
Fix accessing disk page in virt-manager 'customize before install'
python-virtinst-0.600.4-2.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing python-virtinst-0.600.4-2.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
No longer able to reproduce with python-virtinst-0.600.4-2.fc18.
Thanks, moving to VERIFIED.
python-virtinst-0.600.4-2.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.