Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 979210
This package should be updated.
Last modified: 2016-05-22 19:35:20 EDT
1) This project has changed URL to https://github.com/lefcha/imapfilter, please update it in spec.
2) Upstream has changed to GitHub, but Source0 contains invalid download URL. Please fix.
3) Please cleanup the spec like :
- %clean section in some branches;
- Since RPM4.4 no need for %defattr(-,root,root,-) crap;
- BuildRoot tag
- rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
4) The latest version is 2.5.5, please update. That's why I filed this bug.
imapfilter-2.5.5-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
imapfilter-2.5.5-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
I've not done anything about the EL6 version, as this new imapfilter update now seems to require an OpenSSL which supports TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2. The OpenSSL version in EL6 does not support that, afaik.
That's just OK.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing imapfilter-2.5.5-1.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
imapfilter-2.5.5-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
imapfilter-2.5.5-1.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.