Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 979344
Generic-release-19-0.3.noarch.fc19 enable rawhide version
Last modified: 2013-12-30 21:00:35 EST
Description of problem:
The generic-release enable the RAWHIDE repos and not the F19 repos
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
create a .ks for a generic liveMedia
or just download source file and analyse it
Steps to Reproduce:
1. yumdownloader --source generic-release
2. rpm -hiv generic-release-19-0.3.src.rpm
3. tar xvf generic-release-19.tar.gz
4. vi generic-release-19/fedora.repo
5. vi generic-release-19/fedora-rawhide.repo
rawhide repos enabled
fedora repos disabled
rawhide repos disabled
fedora repos enabled
This is fixed in generic-release-19-2:
This bug come back under fedora-20
generic-release-20-0.2.noarch require generic-release-rawhide-20-0.2.noarch
So after livecd creation with a kickstart contain :
the rawhide repo is enabled.
generic-release-20-1 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 20 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing generic-release-20-1'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
generic-release-20-2 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
generic-release-20-2 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.