Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 980644
Xscreensaver pops up right after first login
Last modified: 2013-07-14 03:06:47 EDT
Description of problem:
Xscreensaver pops up when it shouldn't shortly after login.
Fedora 19 x64
Works every time
Steps to Reproduce:
3.screen saver should come up in the next minuet
* Firstly, what desktop environment are you using?
* What login manager are you using?
* Would you attach the result of
$ rpm -qa | grep screensaver
* Would you attach
* Does this happen even when you create new account and login with
* Would you check if your clock is correct when login?
Closing due to no additional information from the reporter.