Bug 980714 - error when connect spice guest with virt-manager
error when connect spice guest with virt-manager
Status: CLOSED DUPLICATE of bug 974887
Product: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Classification: Red Hat
Component: qemu-kvm (Show other bugs)
7.0
x86_64 Linux
high Severity high
: rc
: ---
Assigned To: Uri Lublin
Virtualization Bugs
:
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2013-07-03 02:10 EDT by Wayne Sun
Modified: 2013-10-08 03:34 EDT (History)
11 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2013-10-08 03:34:38 EDT
Type: Bug
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)
guest xml (3.19 KB, text/plain)
2013-07-03 02:27 EDT, Wayne Sun
no flags Details
remote-viewer debug log (6.70 KB, text/plain)
2013-10-08 00:00 EDT, Wayne Sun
no flags Details

  None (edit)
Description Wayne Sun 2013-07-03 02:10:12 EDT
Description of problem:
connect spice guest use virt-manager will get black screen and error in qemu log

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
libvirt-1.1.0-1.el7.x86_64
qemu-kvm-1.5.0-2.el7.x86_64
kernel-3.9.0-55.el7.x86_64
spice-server-0.12.2-5.1.el7.x86_64

How reproducible:
always

Steps to Reproduce:
1. start a spice guest
# virsh list
 Id    Name                           State
----------------------------------------------------
 20    kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio running

# virsh dumpxml kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio
...
    <serial type='pty'>
      <source path='/dev/pts/6'/>
      <target port='0'/>
      <alias name='serial0'/>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty' tty='/dev/pts/6'>
      <source path='/dev/pts/6'/>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
      <alias name='serial0'/>
    </console>
    <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
    <graphics type='vnc' port='5900' autoport='yes' listen='127.0.0.1'>
      <listen type='address' address='127.0.0.1'/>
    </graphics>
    <sound model='ich6'>
      <alias name='sound0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04' function='0x0'/>
    </sound>
    <video>
      <model type='cirrus' vram='65536' heads='1'/>
      <alias name='video0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
...

check qemu process
# ps aux|grep qemu
qemu     30581 15.5  0.4 5998800 540008 ?      Sl   13:55   0:42 /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm -name kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio -S -machine pc-i440fx-1.4,accel=kvm,usb=off -m 1024 -realtime mlock=off -smp 1,sockets=1,cores=1,threads=1 -uuid bbb1ae2a-a1ff-49d7-8e39-fa1055a8bdc8 -no-user-config -nodefaults -chardev socket,id=charmonitor,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio.monitor,server,nowait -mon chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control -rtc base=utc -no-shutdown -device piix3-usb-uhci,id=usb,bus=pci.0,addr=0x1.0x2 -device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7 -drive file=/var/lib/libvirt/images/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2.img,if=none,id=drive-virtio-disk0,format=qcow2,cache=none -device virtio-blk-pci,scsi=off,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6,drive=drive-virtio-disk0,id=virtio-disk0,bootindex=1 -netdev tap,fd=25,id=hostnet0,vhost=on,vhostfd=26 -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:48:88:34,bus=pci.0,addr=0x3 -chardev pty,id=charserial0 -device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 -chardev socket,id=charchannel0,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/test.agent,server,nowait -device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 -spice port=5901,addr=127.0.0.1,disable-ticketing,seamless-migration=on -device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,bus=pci.0,addr=0x2 -device intel-hda,id=sound0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x4 -device hda-duplex,id=sound0-codec0,bus=sound0.0,cad=0 -device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5

2. connect with virt-manager
# virt-manager
open guest console

# tailf /var/log/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio.log
main_channel_link: add main channel client
main_channel_handle_parsed: net test: latency 0.499000 ms, bitrate 8943231441 bps (8528.930131 Mbps)
red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f45453ac610: duplicate channel type 4 id 0
inputs_connect: inputs channel client create
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f45453ac610: duplicate channel type 2 id 0

close guest console and reopen
# tailf /var/log/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio.log
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453e885290 (channel 0x7f453e4ef3b0 type 3 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d02abbe0 (channel 0x7f44d021d0c0 type 2 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453ed25090 (channel 0x7f453e4e4510 type 1 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d025d5c0 (channel 0x7f44d021d680 type 4 id 0)
main_channel_client_on_disconnect: rcc=0x7f453ed25090
red_client_destroy: destroy client with #channels 4
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453e885290 (channel 0x7f453e4ef3b0 type 3 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453e885290 (channel 0x7f453e4ef3b0 type 3 id 0)
red_dispatcher_disconnect_cursor_peer:
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d025d5c0 (channel 0x7f44d021d680 type 4 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d025d5c0 (channel 0x7f44d021d680 type 4 id 0)
red_dispatcher_disconnect_display_peer:
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d02abbe0 (channel 0x7f44d021d0c0 type 2 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d02abbe0 (channel 0x7f44d021d0c0 type 2 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453ed25090 (channel 0x7f453e4e4510 type 1 id 0)
red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453ed25090 (channel 0x7f453e4e4510 type 1 id 0)
main_channel_link: add main channel client
main_channel_handle_parsed: net test: latency 0.462000 ms, bitrate 2876404494 bps (2743.153090 Mbps)
red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
inputs_connect: inputs channel client create
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f453eafb500: duplicate channel type 2 id 0
red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f453eafb500: duplicate channel type 4 id 0

The console will get black screen, and it will remain blackscreen with after try.


Actual results:
get black screen and error

Expected results:
should work

Additional info:
use virt-viewer will not get black screen
Comment 1 Wayne Sun 2013-07-03 02:19:29 EDT
tried on both virt-mangaer version:
virt-manager-0.10.0-0.2.gitb68faac8.el7.noarch
virt-manager-0.10.0-0.1.el7.noarch

and same error in guest qemu log and console black screen.
Comment 2 Wayne Sun 2013-07-03 02:24:54 EDT
(In reply to Wayne Sun from comment #0)
> Description of problem:
> connect spice guest use virt-manager will get black screen and error in qemu
> log
> 
> Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
> libvirt-1.1.0-1.el7.x86_64
> qemu-kvm-1.5.0-2.el7.x86_64
> kernel-3.9.0-55.el7.x86_64
> spice-server-0.12.2-5.1.el7.x86_64
> 
> How reproducible:
> always
> 
> Steps to Reproduce:
> 1. start a spice guest
> # virsh list
>  Id    Name                           State
> ----------------------------------------------------
>  20    kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio running
> 
> # virsh dumpxml kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio
> ...
>     <serial type='pty'>
>       <source path='/dev/pts/6'/>
>       <target port='0'/>
>       <alias name='serial0'/>
>     </serial>
>     <console type='pty' tty='/dev/pts/6'>
>       <source path='/dev/pts/6'/>
>       <target type='serial' port='0'/>
>       <alias name='serial0'/>
>     </console>
>     <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
>     <graphics type='vnc' port='5900' autoport='yes' listen='127.0.0.1'>
>       <listen type='address' address='127.0.0.1'/>
>     </graphics>
>     <sound model='ich6'>
>       <alias name='sound0'/>
>       <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04'
> function='0x0'/>
>     </sound>
>     <video>
>       <model type='cirrus' vram='65536' heads='1'/>
>       <alias name='video0'/>
>       <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02'
> function='0x0'/>
>     </video>
> ...
> 

Sorry, wrong xml here, should be:
# virsh dumpxml kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio
...
    <serial type='pty'>
      <source path='/dev/pts/10'/>
      <target port='0'/>
      <alias name='serial0'/>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty' tty='/dev/pts/10'>
      <source path='/dev/pts/10'/>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
      <alias name='serial0'/>
    </console>
    <channel type='unix'>
      <source mode='bind' path='/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/test.agent'/>
      <target type='virtio' name='org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <alias name='channel0'/>
      <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </channel>
    <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
    <graphics type='spice' port='5901' autoport='yes' listen='127.0.0.1'>
      <listen type='address' address='127.0.0.1'/>
    </graphics>
    <sound model='ich6'>
      <alias name='sound0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04' function='0x0'/>
    </sound>
    <video>
      <model type='qxl' ram='65536' vram='65536' heads='1'/>
      <alias name='video0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
...

I'll add guest xml as attachment.

> check qemu process
> # ps aux|grep qemu
> qemu     30581 15.5  0.4 5998800 540008 ?      Sl   13:55   0:42
> /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm -name kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio -S -machine
> pc-i440fx-1.4,accel=kvm,usb=off -m 1024 -realtime mlock=off -smp
> 1,sockets=1,cores=1,threads=1 -uuid bbb1ae2a-a1ff-49d7-8e39-fa1055a8bdc8
> -no-user-config -nodefaults -chardev
> socket,id=charmonitor,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-
> virtio.monitor,server,nowait -mon
> chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control -rtc base=utc -no-shutdown
> -device piix3-usb-uhci,id=usb,bus=pci.0,addr=0x1.0x2 -device
> virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7 -drive
> file=/var/lib/libvirt/images/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2.img,if=none,id=drive-
> virtio-disk0,format=qcow2,cache=none -device
> virtio-blk-pci,scsi=off,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6,drive=drive-virtio-disk0,
> id=virtio-disk0,bootindex=1 -netdev
> tap,fd=25,id=hostnet0,vhost=on,vhostfd=26 -device
> virtio-net-pci,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:48:88:34,bus=pci.0,
> addr=0x3 -chardev pty,id=charserial0 -device
> isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 -chardev
> socket,id=charchannel0,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/test.agent,server,nowait
> -device
> virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,
> name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 -spice
> port=5901,addr=127.0.0.1,disable-ticketing,seamless-migration=on -device
> qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,bus=pci.0,addr=0x2
> -device intel-hda,id=sound0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x4 -device
> hda-duplex,id=sound0-codec0,bus=sound0.0,cad=0 -device
> virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5
> 
> 2. connect with virt-manager
> # virt-manager
> open guest console
> 
> # tailf /var/log/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio.log
> main_channel_link: add main channel client
> main_channel_handle_parsed: net test: latency 0.499000 ms, bitrate
> 8943231441 bps (8528.930131 Mbps)
> red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
> red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
> red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f45453ac610:
> duplicate channel type 4 id 0
> inputs_connect: inputs channel client create
> red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f45453ac610:
> duplicate channel type 2 id 0
> 
> close guest console and reopen
> # tailf /var/log/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio.log
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453e885290 (channel 0x7f453e4ef3b0 type 3
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d02abbe0 (channel 0x7f44d021d0c0 type 2
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453ed25090 (channel 0x7f453e4e4510 type 1
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d025d5c0 (channel 0x7f44d021d680 type 4
> id 0)
> main_channel_client_on_disconnect: rcc=0x7f453ed25090
> red_client_destroy: destroy client with #channels 4
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453e885290 (channel 0x7f453e4ef3b0 type 3
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453e885290 (channel 0x7f453e4ef3b0 type 3
> id 0)
> red_dispatcher_disconnect_cursor_peer:
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d025d5c0 (channel 0x7f44d021d680 type 4
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d025d5c0 (channel 0x7f44d021d680 type 4
> id 0)
> red_dispatcher_disconnect_display_peer:
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d02abbe0 (channel 0x7f44d021d0c0 type 2
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f44d02abbe0 (channel 0x7f44d021d0c0 type 2
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453ed25090 (channel 0x7f453e4e4510 type 1
> id 0)
> red_channel_client_disconnect: 0x7f453ed25090 (channel 0x7f453e4e4510 type 1
> id 0)
> main_channel_link: add main channel client
> main_channel_handle_parsed: net test: latency 0.462000 ms, bitrate
> 2876404494 bps (2743.153090 Mbps)
> red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
> inputs_connect: inputs channel client create
> red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f453eafb500:
> duplicate channel type 2 id 0
> red_dispatcher_set_cursor_peer:
> red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7f453eafb500:
> duplicate channel type 4 id 0
> 
> The console will get black screen, and it will remain blackscreen with after
> try.
> 
> 
> Actual results:
> get black screen and error
> 
> Expected results:
> should work
> 
> Additional info:
> use virt-viewer will not get black screen
Comment 4 Wayne Sun 2013-07-03 02:27:39 EDT
Created attachment 768093 [details]
guest xml
Comment 5 Gunannan Ren 2013-07-03 05:47:53 EDT
When I use 
-device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864 with spice server in qemu commandline, like as follows:

/bin/qemu-kvm ${otherargs} \
             -spice port=5900,addr=127.0.0.1,disable-ticketing,seamless-migration=on \
             -device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,bus=pci.0,addr=0x2

The qemu reports error:
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7fef531a1960: duplicate channel type 4 id 0
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7fef531a1960: duplicate channel type 2 id 0

The virt-manager reports error like:
(virt-manager:22989): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_viewport_add: assertion `gtk_bin_get_child (bin) == NULL' failed

(virt-manager:22989): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_realize: assertion `widget->priv->anchored || GTK_IS_INVISIBLE (widget)' failed
2013-07-03 17:43:46,042 (console:1135): Viewer connected

(virt-manager:22989): GSpice-WARNING **: spice-server send audio-volume-msg with 0 channels

(virt-manager:22989): GSpice-WARNING **: spice-server send audio-volume-msg with 0 channels

(virt-manager:22989): GSpice-CRITICAL **: recv hdr: Connection reset by peer

For old qemu qxl commondline
/bin/qemu-kvm ${otherargs} \
             -spice port=5900,addr=127.0.0.1,disable-ticketing,seamless-migration=on \
             -vga qxl -global qxl.ram_size=67108864 -global qxl.vram_size=18874368
no spice-client error is throw out.

I think if qemu or spice developer can have a look.
Comment 6 Gunannan Ren 2013-07-04 01:21:41 EDT
Using remote-viewer, error is still thrown out.

(remote-viewer:1063): GSpice-CRITICAL **: recv hdr: Connection reset by peer

(remote-viewer:1063): GSpice-CRITICAL **: recv hdr: Connection reset by peer

As the following error is thrown out by spice-server. so move component to spice-server
red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7fef531a1960: duplicate channel type 4 id 0
Comment 7 Yonit Halperin 2013-10-07 15:19:36 EDT
It doesn't look like a spice-server bug, but a client side bug. There is a duplicated attempt to connect a channel with the same id. I'm not sure if it is a spice-gtk, remote-viewer or virt-manager bug.
Marc-Andre, can you please move it to the right component?
(In reply to Gunannan Ren from comment #6)
> Using remote-viewer, error is still thrown out.
> 
> (remote-viewer:1063): GSpice-CRITICAL **: recv hdr: Connection reset by peer
> 
> (remote-viewer:1063): GSpice-CRITICAL **: recv hdr: Connection reset by peer
> 
> As the following error is thrown out by spice-server. so move component to
> spice-server
> red_channel_client_pre_create_validate: Error client 0x7fef531a1960:
> duplicate channel type 4 id 0
Comment 8 Marc-Andre Lureau 2013-10-07 16:32:02 EDT
(In reply to Yonit Halperin from comment #7)
> It doesn't look like a spice-server bug, but a client side bug. There is a
> duplicated attempt to connect a channel with the same id. I'm not sure if it
> is a spice-gtk, remote-viewer or virt-manager bug.
> Marc-Andre, can you please move it to the right component?

Since we have never seen that error before, it is very likely because the server sends the same channel twice in the channel list.

(channel type 2 is display, channel type 4 is cursor)

I don't have a RHEL7 handy, it would be worth attaching SPICE_DEBUG=1 log, using remote-viewer (which is simpler than virt-manager)
Comment 9 Gunannan Ren 2013-10-07 22:43:14 EDT
This bug is duplicated with bug 981094, the fix patch on qemu side is
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-07/msg03879.html

gsun, can we test it this issue on RHEL7.
Comment 10 Wayne Sun 2013-10-07 23:22:40 EDT
(In reply to Gunannan Ren from comment #9)
> This bug is duplicated with bug 981094, the fix patch on qemu side is
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-07/msg03879.html
> 
> gsun, can we test it this issue on RHEL7.

Yes, I've tested it, it works now.

pkgs:
libvirt-1.1.1-8.el7.x86_64
qemu-kvm-1.5.3-7.el7.x86_64
kernel-3.10.0-9.el7.x86_64
virt-manager-0.10.0-3.el7.noarch

steps:
1. start domain
# virsh start kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio

# virsh dumpxml kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio
...
    <graphics type='spice' port='5900' autoport='yes' listen='127.0.0.1'>
      <listen type='address' address='127.0.0.1'/>
    </graphics>
    <sound model='ich6'>
      <alias name='sound0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04' function='0x0'/>
    </sound>
    <video>
      <model type='qxl' ram='65536' vram='65536' heads='1'/>
      <alias name='video0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
...
# ps aux|grep rhel6.4
qemu     19081  4.0  0.4 5949204 577748 ?      Sl   11:01   0:41 /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm -name kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio -S -machine pc-i440fx-rhel7.0.0,accel=kvm,usb=off -m 1024 -realtime mlock=off -smp 1,sockets=1,cores=1,threads=1 -uuid 6dcbc192-236a-4aaf-be4e-777e333e3ce3 -no-user-config -nodefaults -chardev socket,id=charmonitor,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2-virtio.monitor,server,nowait -mon chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control -rtc base=utc -no-shutdown -device piix3-usb-uhci,id=usb,bus=pci.0,addr=0x1.0x2 -device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7 -drive file=/var/lib/libvirt/images/kvm-rhel6.4-x86_64-qcow2.img,if=none,id=drive-virtio-disk0,format=qcow2,cache=none -device virtio-blk-pci,scsi=off,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6,drive=drive-virtio-disk0,id=virtio-disk0,bootindex=1 -netdev tap,fd=23,id=hostnet0,vhost=on,vhostfd=24 -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:48:88:34,bus=pci.0,addr=0x3 -chardev pty,id=charserial0 -device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 -chardev socket,id=charchannel0,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/test.agent,server,nowait -device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 -spice port=5900,addr=127.0.0.1,disable-ticketing,seamless-migration=on -vga qxl -global qxl-vga.ram_size=67108864 -global qxl-vga.vram_size=67108864 -device intel-hda,id=sound0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x4 -device hda-duplex,id=sound0-codec0,bus=sound0.0,cad=0 -device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5

so the qemu command include:
 -vga qxl -global qxl-vga.ram_size=67108864 -global qxl-vga.vram_size=67108864

2. check with virt-manager
no black screen, mouse works fine.
Comment 11 Wayne Sun 2013-10-08 00:00:46 EDT
Created attachment 809060 [details]
remote-viewer debug log

(In reply to Marc-Andre Lureau from comment #8)
> (In reply to Yonit Halperin from comment #7)
> > It doesn't look like a spice-server bug, but a client side bug. There is a
> > duplicated attempt to connect a channel with the same id. I'm not sure if it
> > is a spice-gtk, remote-viewer or virt-manager bug.
> > Marc-Andre, can you please move it to the right component?
> 
> Since we have never seen that error before, it is very likely because the
> server sends the same channel twice in the channel list.
> 
> (channel type 2 is display, channel type 4 is cursor)
> 
> I don't have a RHEL7 handy, it would be worth attaching SPICE_DEBUG=1 log,
> using remote-viewer (which is simpler than virt-manager)
Comment 12 Uri Lublin 2013-10-08 03:34:38 EDT
(In reply to Gunannan Ren from comment #9)
> This bug is duplicated with bug 981094, the fix patch on qemu side is
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-07/msg03879.html

Thanks Gunannan.

This patch also fixes bug 974887.

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 974887 ***

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.