Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 981349
[abrt] libreoffice-core-188.8.131.52-3.fc19: exit: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
Last modified: 2013-11-14 05:02:38 EST
Description of problem:
Closing a file when finished with editing and/or viewing.
Version-Release number of selected component:
cmdline: /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin --writer /home/herman/Boekenlezer/Akathisti/ODT/03_Theotokos-Kazan-Icon_kazansk.odt --splash-pipe=5
runlevel: N 5
Thread no. 1 (1 frames)
#22 exit at exit.c:99
Potential duplicate: bug 919934
Created attachment 768820 [details]
Created attachment 768821 [details]
Created attachment 768822 [details]
Created attachment 768823 [details]
Created attachment 768824 [details]
Created attachment 768825 [details]
Created attachment 768826 [details]
Created attachment 768827 [details]
Created attachment 768828 [details]
Created attachment 768829 [details]
Every document? Or a specific one ?
caolanm->mstahl: some SwXTextDocument global somewhere or other ?
indeed stack looks like a global/static SwXTextDocument...
but i can't find such a thing (and why would anybody do that?)
supposedly if it were some uno::Reference there'd be at least
a release() call on the stack...
what is new in 4.1 is that the dtor grabs the SolarMutex
but clearly all instances should be deleted before exit handlers run.
The problem is for multiple files, which were generated from a PDF, imported in OpenOffice/LibreOffice by ^A; ^C; and ^V and stored in odt-format.
No problems were detected in the change from OpenOffice to LibreOffice, editing is normal, but when I save and close a file, or close a file directly after checking some details, it sometimes crashes with a probability of 75% of the times.
*** Bug 996473 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Can we get an example of something which crashes for you attached to this bug ?
Created attachment 788631 [details]
A not modified sourcefile
Created attachment 788632 [details]
Fonts installed on my system
Maybe a lot of fontfiles, but I am busy with generating tex-files from the odt-files to make nice documents, and I want to have the possibility to switch fonts to see what looks better, is more readable and so on.
Also I did not notice it before, but this crashing seems to have stopped with the new release of LibreOffice build 184.108.40.206-6fc19.
I load the doc I get a (non global) SwXTextDocument as expected, I close the doc and the SwXTextDocument dtor is called in the usual manner, no sign of any global SwXTextDocument anywhere getting into the exit chain. Nothing suspicious under valgrind either.
On the basis of "this crashing seems to have stopped with the new release of LibreOffice build 220.127.116.11" lets call it "worksforme" unless anyone has a known way to reproduce this
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1030009 ***