Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 981675
binutils-22.214.171.124.2 is available
Last modified: 2013-10-08 09:49:36 EDT
Latest upstream release: 126.96.36.199.2
Current version in Fedora 19: 188.8.131.52.1
Changes from binutils 184.108.40.206.1:
1. Update from binutils 2013 0426.
2. Add x32 support to embedded x86_64 ELF target.
3. Fix an x86 IFUNC linker regression. PR 15371.
4. Fix an LTO linker weak definition bug. PR 15323.
5. Remove stale dynamic table entries for symbols optimized out by LTO.
6. Revert the fix for PR 15149. When creating executables, BFD linker
won't issue an error for undefined weak reference which is defined in
7. shared library from DT_NEEDED.
8. Ignore weak reference which is is defined in a shared library from
DT_NEEDED. This may change the behavior of resulting binaries with
undefined weak reference. List libraries needed on command-line as work
around. PR 12549.
9. Fix a MIPS ELF linker crash. PR 15382.
10. Align LMA per VMA alignment only if needed. PR 15222.
11. Fix a BFD decompress memory leak. PR 15356.
12. Properly check SIB byte in x86 disassembler.
13, Fix invalid memory access in readelf. PR 15191.
14, Fix invalid memory access in DWARF dumper. PRs 15206/15202/15201.
15. Improve gold.
16. Improve aarch64 support.
17. Improve arm support.
18. Improve avr support.
19. Improve h8300 support.
20. Improve mips support.
21. Improve nios2 support.
22. Improve ppc support.
23. Improve rl78 support.
24. Improve sh support.
25. Improve sparc support.
26. Improve tic6x support.
27. Improve v850 support.
H.J. Lu binutils is a dead project.