Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 983373
Changing the filter while editing a translation causes save dialog error
Last modified: 2013-11-26 22:31:14 EST
Created attachment 772021 [details]
1. Save dialog for unsaved translation when filtering
Description of problem:
If a user edits a translation, and clicks a filter, a dialog will appear confirming the need to save.
It appears that if the user presses Save, then changes the filter, another save dialog will appear. Clicking Save on this dialog will cause an error to show in the history.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to a document translation
2. Edit some text in the target
3. Click a filter option
4. Click Save Changes on the dialog
5. Click a different filter option
A Save dialog appears. Pressing Save Changes causes error to appear.
No Save Changes dialog should appear.
Created attachment 772023 [details]
2. Filter saving errors in history
Tested at 72079ed37970b7dbb6e8b62d3701d0933fc03d9e
Looks good to me.
Closing VERIFIED bugs which predate Zanata 3.1.2.