Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 983457
Why virtual host fail to add and which process working in 10 minutes ?
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:43:50 EST
Nothing after this message.
1. Please attach logs from /tmp/*.log
2. Please see if in this duration python is running on host (child of sshd).
3. Please perform strace -p <python_pid> and see if there is any activity.
What about my requests?
What we see is that host holds the session while python script has exited. This is not expected behavior form openssh sshd, and the problem is unlikely at the engine side.
We have no such report so far, so I am really curios of what the difference within this setup.
Yoshinori if you install this on lab, do you get the same behavior?
Also, can you please make sure that:
ssh root@<host> sleep 10
Another strange thing is that while process begins at 13:42:34 it times out at 14:42:34, which is one hour!!! we do not have default of one hour for timeouts... So unless the SSHInactivityTimoutSeconds was set to one hour, I do not understand how this can be, unless something at engine machine is
Just in case... to eliminate bugs in ssh processing in java, can you please:
2. remove (move/backup):
3. copy from  dist/mina-core-2.0.7.jar to /usr/share/ovirt-engine/engine.ear/lib
4. copy from  lib/sshd-core-0.8.0.jar to /usr/share/ovirt-engine/engine.ear/lib
5. restart engine and try again.
If that is not working either, I will write a test program for you to run, maybe we will be able to reproduce the engine without using any of the rhevm components.
Closing - will re-open if we get a reproducer